BIO

Monday, March 23, 2009 Leave a Comment

I've been dealing with the stock market for more than a year now, and unfortunately began at the worst time since the Great Depression.  I've learned a great deal, and lost a great amount. However, I have been successful in rebuilding some of my losses, and expect to have a few great runs in the near future.  

My methodology is very simple. I follow a strict pincher pattern philosophy, and you will be able to view this very easily in the charts I've provided.  When the PPO and ADX come close to touch and reverse positions, and the RSI is below 30, a classic pincher pattern will develop, and typically a rise in the price per share (pps).  Sometimes it is instantly, some times it takes up to 10 days or more.  But factually, it is a good way to make money. 

I do not believe in multi-bagger stocks of 200-500%.  I know they exist, as I've own some.  But, for consistent gains, I believe in the 25% rule.  If you profit 25% from a stock, move on.  You'll be successful, make money, and be prosperous.  

As I said in my disclaimer, my picks are my opinions, and my track record will prove itself. Your decision to purchase one of mine picks are your sole responsiblity.   

0 comments »

Leave your response!