STOCK UPDATE 03/30/09

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 Leave a Comment

Most of my picks were pretty red yesterday, but not to worry. Expecting a moderate rebound today, so most losses should get turned around.

IGTP, my pink sheet stock, has just announced a second acquisition, so I expect to go over .004 and test .005. CEO is unpolished and fairly casual with news...I guess you can do that if you are on pink sheets, since their financials are not audited. As previously disclosed, I'm in at .0027 with 1.2 million shares. Should be a great day for me!!

Pink sheets are somewhat isolated from market movements, that's why I'm concentrated their with my current stock purchase. I feel like we are seeing somewhat of a bottom, but it seems like the shorts are dominating right now. Love him or hate him, Obama is giving everyone a sense that the government is not taking it's lending practices lightly, and holding the automakers feet to the fire. That is a popular sentiment among Americans anyway, so he is striking the right chord, and people are gaining confidence again. Let's hope this continues.

I suspended the challenge till we can get more traffic. I will be using Wall Street Survivor in the meantime, and will be recruiting some close friends to the community. I'll publish more on this later.

Future topics that I've been mulling over:

  • Getting started in penny stocks
  • Chart evaluation
  • Message Board Lingo
  • A daily lightning round video for pennies.
Will check back tonight, and will begin addressing some of these topics.

0 comments »

Leave your response!