Firestorm Friday Stocks - 07/24/09

Thursday, July 23, 2009 Leave a Comment


AMNE - Deja Vu? I'm ready to exit this bad boy on the next spike. I'm too weary of it.

BPOP - Looks like a pincher to me. Will be my next pick. Support at 1.00, and volume is incredible.

CYBL - Holding this one for awhile.

CTDB - Beautiful chart. ADX is ascending, and the PPO is ready to cross. I may put a little bit on it. It broke the .30 resistance today, but closed below it. Will need more momo.

FNM/FRE - Still hanging on.

GSIG - Pinching soon - Targeting 1.00

HTDS- Accumulating. It's going to pop. Just a matter of time.

SPNG - I sell, and it starts to go up. Go figure. Starting to look good, and glad it broke the parsar, but I don't know if it can sustain it. Let's watch and see.

STSI - Beautiful pincher pattern setting up. Don't forget about it. Targeting 1.25-1.50.

SYMX- It broke through the Ma200 today and touched the parsar. Also gave the buy signal with the DI+ passing the ADX.

WNBD - Rebounded beautifully, and it's not done, friends. Good product offering too. Targeting .08-.09.

More to watch: HSWI, BLGM, BCLE, LEAR, SGCP



Buy Stocks Online for $0. Trade stocks for free on
Zecco.com. The Free Trading Community. www.zecco.com

0 comments »

Leave your response!