Hot N Wild Wednesday Stock Picks - 08/05/09

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 Leave a Comment


ACTC- I'm putting this back on the list because I think it's severely undervalued, and should retrace...It could take a month, so I won't say a whole lot.

AXL - Had a good pop today, and I expect a more tomorrow. Free and clear to the resistances of 4.64 and 4.95.

BPOP - Popped some today. It closed at a previous resistance point. Still looks good for some more upward action.

CIT - Traded sideways all day...Let's see what tomorrow holds. I expect them to complete the balance of the tender offers by midnight tomorrow. I'd like to get anywhere from 1.50-2.00.

CYBL - Holding this one for awhile.

CTDB - A good day is coming for this one. Still accumulating. Low volume still, but looks to be evening out.

CIRC- Popped today and hit the .0055 resistance- Nothing tells me this will pull back, but I've been surprised before. Still holding. Volume continues to increase.

FNM/FRE - Still hanging on and accumulating.

CPF - Popped as predicted. I feel like I'm in the sweet spot right now. ;-)

GERS - It closed at a previous resistance, but this one looks good for some more momo and +pps.

GSIG - Watching. If 12 day MACD crosses 26 day, I'll remove from the list.

MGLG- Bought a round of this dilution machine. Bought at .0007. It's flirting with .0006, and I'm not liking it. Let's see what happens.
SGCP- This one surprised me. It has support at the Par Sar, but it's just accumulating.

STSI - Any day now.

WLSI - Accumulating..Accumulating...Accumulating....It will go bang soon.

WNBD - Accumulating, and holding. Had a surprise dip today, but MMs just shakin the tree for cheaper shares. Targeting .08-.09.

More to watch: BLGM, BCLE.

Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed.

0 comments »

Leave your response!