Monstrous Monday Stock Picks - 08/10/09

Sunday, August 9, 2009 Leave a Comment


ACTC- I'll keep it on the watchlist, but that's it for now.

ADVNB - My gut tells me this may have some more running room. Let's see what Monday holds. Resistances at .65, .67, .70 and .96. If it can't break amd sustain through these initial resistances, it's a sell.

AXL - I told you a couple days ago this puppy would jump, and it did. A little retracement today, but still has room to run. Good news for automakers too.

BWTRQ - Hello beautiful. I'll buy you Monday.

CIRC- Sold all. Moving along.

CRGN - Long term hold, but I think it could be a good one. Not much volume though.

CYBL - Holding this one for awhile.

FNM/FRE - Good news after hours. Will try to get some shares cheap.

CPF - Continued to climb yesterday, with pullback today. This one may be a buy Monday. I still think it has juice.

FRGY - I wish I could be technical about this one...But I don't have much to go on. I just like the ADX, the PPO, and the levelness for the last two weeks.

GERS - Watching.

GSIG - One day of pullback is not bad. Let's keep the eyes peeled for Monday, Tuesday.

IBXG - MACD is really appealing. Almost a WNBD look alike. Need more volume.

MMDA - Hello Beautiful #2.

MBHI - Broke the parsar on Friday, and I like this one. If it can get enough volume, this one could do a nice jig.

MGLG- Here's food for thought...I had 1m shares open all day at .0007...not one bite. This bothers me.

NXPN- Bought it, and will need some more volume. Sell on the pop.

SGCP- This one surprised me. It has support at the Par Sar, but it's just accumulating.

WNBD - Accumulating, and holding. Had a surprise dip today, but MMs just shakin the tree for cheaper shares. Targeting .08-.09.

More to watch: ACTC, BLGM, BCLE.

Disclaimer: This is simply for entertainment purposes. If you choose to use these stocks, it is on your own judgment, and your decision. Consult your own financial professional for your trading needs.

Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed.

2 comments »

  • munn said:  

    fre mmda bwtrq ..... are you just buying at open , or are you looking for a certain price range? even though it looks like all 3 are a buy for you...do you think fre will have the quickest bang, since thats the one you picked for the challenge?

  • KC said:  

    I like them all. I may wait for the morning drop on FRE...They may drop it 20% just to grab cheaper shares...BWTRQ and MMDA...Let's watch morning action first. I'll post on twitter what I buy.

  • Leave your response!