Thermal Tuesday Stock Picks - 08/11/09

Monday, August 10, 2009 Leave a Comment

I apologize for the late purchase of MTLQQ. I had a buy order in, and had an emergency come up, and was gone the final hour of trading.

ADVNB - A suprise retracement. Let's see what tomorrow holds.

AXL - I told you a couple days ago this puppy would jump, and it did. A little retracement today, but still has room to run. Good news for automakers too.

BWTRQ - Ok...Didn't buy, and the as the day wore on, and lack of trading activity, I'm going to move on. The pincher pinched, and no volume..not a good sign.

CRGN - Long term hold, but I think it could be a good one. Not much volume though.

CYBL - Holding this one for awhile.

FNM/FRE - I didn't buy, and I couldn't predict or secure a definite profit point. I wasn't going to lead any of the followers of this board to the ditch. Final hour this rose, and even in AH. I'll keep on here in hopes of a good entry point.

CPF - Continued to climb today. If it passes 3.81, clear sailing till 4.90ish.

FRGY - I wish I could be technical about this one...But I don't have much to go on. I just like the ADX, the PPO, and the levelness for the last two weeks.

GSIG - Still climbing. Let's keep the eyes peeled for Tuesday.

IBXG - MACD is really appealing. Almost a WNBD look alike. Need more volume.

MMDA - Retracement today. Let's see what tomorrow holds.

MBHI - Nice climb. Watching tomorrow.

MGLG- Here's more food for thought...I had 1m shares open all day at .0007...not one bite. This bothers me.

NXPN- Bought it, and will need some more volume. Sell on the pop.

SGCP- This one surprised me. It has support at the Par Sar, but it's just accumulating.

WNBD - Accumulating, and holding. MMs just shakin the tree for cheaper shares. Could hit .009 before it's all over. Targeting .08-.09.

More to watch: ACTC, BLGM, BCLE, GERS, PCBC, RZ, BHWF, DYMTF.

Disclaimer: This is simply for entertainment purposes. If you choose to use these stocks, it is on your own judgment, and your decision. Consult your own financial professional for your trading needs.

Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed.

0 comments »

Leave your response!