Firestorm Friday Blog - 07/31/09

Thursday, July 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

Well folks, after many moons, and waiting patiently, AMNE has finally launched. Let's hope that today was not the end of a run, but the beginning. Major resistance at .009...has been a stopping point for the last few times it ran.


GGC was a huge surprise, coming from a reverse split, which I thought was the end of the world, to a tremendous run. I was resigning myself to a loss, but will come out with substantial gain. I like those surprises.

GNBT is becoming a dying dog. It's not performing as expected, and seems to be hovering between .66-.72. I'm somewhat amazed because it's above the Ma50, Ma200, and the parsar. The last spike broke the parsar, but unlike the last three spikes, did not become a single bagger. I'm still in profit, but am ready to move on if no results soon.

WNBD is in accumulation, and I expect it to fly at any moment. It's just a matter of time. And patience.

I'll leave the other picks alone for now. July's stock challenge, which I haven't even completed it every day, stand at a gain of 58%. Not bad for starting middle of the month. Best regards, and good things to come in the next few weeks!!

2 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Hi.

    Great blog and great performance on Covestor, Congrats!

    I have a question for you and this is to me a 100$ question because you will find a lot of informaion and books on trading system but there is one question that is always left out: Out of thoursand and thoursands of pennystocks, Who do you pick and choose the ones you will watch until they reach your entry requirements?

    Thanks.

    Andre

  • KC said:  

    Thanks for the question, Andre. It also gave me the idea to create a FAQ page on the redesigned site.

    Every penny stocker must have criteria for what they deem as "money making" stocks. For me, mine is fairly simple:

    1) Volume
    2) Convergence of MACD/PPO and ADX
    3) Chart pattern

    It's one of those things that I will have instructional vids on when the new site is up, and is sometimes difficult to communicate. I guess one of the best teachers for me has been failure. Last year, I lost $16,000, and it was a very painful process. Defeated, I had to pick myself up and try again. Thankfully, it's worked. More importantly, I thank God he gave me the wisdom to succeed and pick the right ones.

  • Leave your response!