Monstrous Monday Stock Picks - 08/03/09

Sunday, August 2, 2009 Leave a Comment

AMNE - Sold everything on Friday. I waited too long, in expectations that the pps would raise as the day went along, and it worked inversely. I won't make that mistake again. The best traders are those with limits, and I failed to do so.

AXL - Bullish engulfing pattern - May get some more upward movement Monday, but I wouldn't hold for too long.

BPOP - Pinched with some regression now. Too much volume to not think something big will happen with this one though.

CIT - This will be tremendous tomorrow. I think I'll put all my AMNE money here, depending on news.

CYBL - Holding this one for awhile.

CTDB - A good day is coming for this one. Still accumulating. Low volume still, but looks to be evening out.

CIRC- Due for a spike soon. Broke the parsar on Friday and hovering around the Ma50.

FNM/FRE - Still hanging on and accumulating.

COSI - Watching.

GSIG - Watching. If 12 day MACD crosses 26 day, I'll remove from the list.

MGLG- Things are looking good here. It's got support at the Ma200 now. Free sailing.

SGCP- This one surprised me. It has support at the Par Sar, but it's just accumulating.

STSI - Any day now.

WLSI - Accumulating..Accumulating...Accumulating....It will go bang soon.

WNBD - Accumulating, and holding. Good product offering too. Targeting .08-.09.

More to watch: BLGM, BCLE,



Buy Stocks Online for $0. Trade stocks for free on
Zecco.com. The Free Trading Community.www.zecco.com

0 comments »

Leave your response!