Daily Stock Challenge - 08/13/09

Thursday, August 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

Yesterday, an afternoon news report clobbered MTLQQ (and me)...always the danger with any penny stocks. This is WHY I tell everyone, claim your gains, and you will be successful. Even for all the trading I do, charts told me this had a lot of upward movement, yet I had already gained my 15% rule. Kicking myself now...Don't worry, you don't have to.

Been very occupied with personal life this week, hence the lack of posting. I'll be able post some more detail and picks tonight, so be on the lookout. Reports are looking good for the market today, let's go make some money!!


Challenge Stock from 8/12/09 - MTLQQ (-34.46%)


Total for August - +161.38%

Challenge Stock for 8/13/09 - No Pick For Today


Disclaimer: This is simply for entertainment purposes. If you choose to use these stocks, it is on your own judgment, and your decision. Consult your own financial professional for your trading needs.

0 comments »

Leave your response!