Firestorm Friday Stock Picks - 08/14/09

Friday, August 14, 2009 Leave a Comment


Bought CIT, MMPIQ, ZAAP, SRSR. Will give update later today.

ADVNB - Still holding and hovering above parsar and Ma50. Let's see what today holds.

AXL - Looks like the wave is turning. Still above critical resistances, but I would keep my gains at this point and move on.

BWTRQ - Off the list.

CRGN - Off the list.

CYBL - Holding this one for awhile.

FNM/FRE - Long term play, and very dependent on news and economy. More for day traders at this point.

CPF - If it passes 3.81, clear sailing till 4.90ish. A number of signs are pointing to a retracement, so play cautiously.

FRGY - I wish I could be technical about this one...But I don't have much to go on. I just like the ADX, the PPO, and the levelness for the last two weeks.

GSIG - I think it's moving lower...Off the list.

IBXG - I may buy this one today. Looks good.

MMDA - Ouch...This one stunk all of a sudden. Looks like they Could be a good bottom feeder and play the spike.

MBHI - Hit the peak of .89. Time to move on.

MGLG- Here's more food for thought...I had 1m shares open all day at .0007...not one bite. This STILL bothers me.

NXPN- Sold it. Don't like how the chart is moving.

SGCP- This one surprised me. It has support at the Par Sar, but it's just accumulating.

WNBD - Accumulating, and holding. MMs just shakin the tree for cheaper shares. Could hit .009 before it's all over. Targeting .08-.09.

More to watch: ACTC, BLGM, BCLE, GERS, PCBC, RZ, BHWF, DYMTF.

Disclaimer: This is simply for entertainment purposes. If you choose to use these stocks, it is on your own judgment, and your decision. Consult your own financial professional for your trading needs.

Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed.

0 comments »

Leave your response!