Daily Stock Challenge - 08/14/09

Friday, August 14, 2009 Leave a Comment

Getting ready to work on the new site this week, so we'll post as often as possible. I'm down from where I started this week, but I've recovered well in the past, and looking forward to ending August strong.
I'm not sure where a number of stocks are headed - Big exchanges are giving some mixed signals - jobs/economy vs. profitable banks....My first thought is, "Well duh, when you raise the interest rate for good paying customers, what do you think will happen". I got my notice in the mail...You should be looking for yours too.


Challenge Stock from 8/13/09 - No Pick (0%)

Total for August - +161.38%

Challenge Stock for 8/14/09 - BPOP


Disclaimer: This is simply for entertainment purposes. If you choose to use these stocks, it is on your own judgment, and your decision. Consult your own financial professional for your trading needs.

0 comments »

Leave your response!